Kvetoslav Endrys (March 1, 1907 in Volavec u Turnova, Radostna pod Kozákovem -?) painter
Until 1931 he studied at the Academy of Fine Arts under Otakar Nejedly and at the Faculty of Arts of Charles University, where he received in 1929 the first state examination in philosophy and pedagogy, and in 1932 II. state examination in art education, mathematics and geometry. In the years 1933 - 1934 he worked as a teacher at the II. State Real Grammar School in Brno - Husovice, then at grammar schools in Kezmarok, Pilsen, Prague XIX. Painted landscape and still life. His pedagogical activity was interrupted by imprisonment in March 1944, when he was sentenced to five years in prison for illegal activity. Member of the Prague Aleš Association since 1950. Since 1953 he worked as a teacher at the Pedagogical School in Prague - Smichov, in 1957 - 1959 at the Pedagogical School in Prague on Ostrovní Street. Since 1959 he has been assistant professor at the Pedagogical Institute in Prague and since 1964 he has been assistant professor at the Department of Art at the Faculty of Education, Charles University. Between 1971 and 1973 he worked as an associate professor.