• cz
  • en

Franz Bibus & Sohn. The founder of the company was Franz Josef Bibus (1860-1941), who from 1883 worked in Moravská Třebová, where he married and in 1887 he was born son Carl Alois Franz Bibus, who later became a co-owner of the company (since 1917) . The trade name of Franz Bibus has been appearing since 1896. Originally the company produced small gold and silver chains, later gradually expanded its assortment with boxes and boxes. Later, the assortment was expanded to include cutlery and tableware. In 1917 the company name was changed to Franz Bibus & Sohn. The company for the production of silver, alpaca and electroplated objects operated until the 1940s, when František Bibus was forced to sell his company. After the Second World War the national administration merged all local workshops and the whole was incorporated into n.p. Sandrik.